These items will help your holiday run smoothly.
RELATED: Can you guess the most hated Thanksgiving food? https://youtu.be/AuJE2EaIc0M
1. A cooler - A cooler can help to free up space in the fridge. You can also brine your turkey in one, or line it with foil and use it as a warming drawer.
2. Aluminum foil - If you don't have a wire rack, you can roll aluminum foil into coils to hold your bird up, allowing even heat circulation.
3. Slow cooker - A slow cooker is great for keeping mashed potatoes warm while the rest of your stove is occupied.
4. A thermos - A thermos can save you space on the stove. Keep your gravy hot in it until it's time to eat, and decant in a gravy boat moments before serving.
5. Chicken broth - If your bird is overcooked or cooled past room temp, a drizzle of warm chicken broth can liven (and moisten) the turkey right up!
» USA TODAY delivers current local and national news, sports, entertainment, finance, technology, and more through award-winning journalism, photos, videos and VR.