A #tire exploded while inflating outside of a motor repair shop, knocking a woman off her feet and sending her #baby airborne in Danjiangkou City, central China's Hubei Province on October 12. They were sent to the hospital immediately. Fortunately, the woman only suffered few scratches, and the baby was not injured. A police investigation revealed that the employee forgot to turn off the air pump valve, leading the overinflated tire to #explode.

Advertisement
Code: bgsport. 15% OFF for Sports & Outdoor Products

More videos